Ashley Nemer Copyright 2013

Nothing on this site may be duplicated with out the express permission of the author, Ashley Nemer.
All items are copyright protected according to United States Government Copyright Laws.

Guest Book

Leave a Comment and Sign Ashley's Guest Book

Have something you want Ashley to know? Enjoy one of her books? Leave a comment here and she will gladly respond. She loves hearing from readers and having feedback given.

Suggested Topics:

Favorite Character?

Favorite Book?

What did you like most about the plot?

What did you think needs improvement on?

6 comments:

  1. Love the new look of the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the idea of your book and the it based in folklore! Best of luck to you and keep up the writing! Thanks, girlinthejitterbugdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I am just now seeing this but thank you! I have a short story series with Stacy A. Moran that is 100% about Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet. If you like that kind of stuff you should check it out. My Blood Series is a complete re-work of the typical folklore that you read now days.

      Delete
  3. You are new to me. I WANT to read Under The Moonlight bad! I am a huge mermaid and all things aquatic fan!!! I just entered the giveaway on A Little Bit of R&R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you like it when you get a chance to read it!! I really love Zara she was a blast to write.

      Delete